Types of Motorcycle Accidents - Accurate Information From a Trusted Attorney
From rear-end crashes to side-swipes, many different types of motorcycle accidents, moped accidents and scooter accidents happen every day in Florida. The type of accident a rider or passenger is involved in often will influence the severity of an injury. The circumstances of the accident also can reveal who is legally responsible.
Some accidents occur at popular events such as Daytona Bike Week in March or Biketoberfest® in October. But bike wrecks in Central Florida, where the weather is mile year-round, can happen any time.
In serious accidents, it's critical victims and their families have an experienced Central Florida motorcycle accident attorney on their side who has the resources, time and energy to put into the case. In Orlando, Daytona and other cities in central Florida, many people have relied on attorney Richard Troutman to help them, no matter what type of motorcycle accident they're dealing with in Florida.
There's a reason why so many people trust Orlando motorcycle accident attorney Richard Troutman. He's been a rider and has handled many motorcycle accident cases throughout Florida over the past several decades. Clients appreciate an attorney with first-hand knowledge of motorcycle accidents and who understands the unique needs of motorcyclists.
Fighting for motorcycle accident injury victims in Orlando, throughout Florida
Some of the most common types of motorcycle accidents attorney Troutman and his colleagues at the Richard Troutman Law Firm regularly handle include:
- Rear-end motorcycle accidents - Distracted drivers and texting drivers are often to blame for these serious accidents.
- Head-on motorcycle accidents - Drunk drivers, speeding drivers and other people engaging in reckless behavior routinely cause such serious accidents.
- Hit-and-run motorcycle accidents - These are among the most frustrating and complicated motorcycle accidents we handle at the Richard Troutman Law Firm.
- Side impact motorcycle accidents - Also sometimes known as T-Bone accidents, these accidents often occur when someone runs a red light and hits the side of a motorcyclist.
- Accidents caused by defective parts - A motorcycle with a dangerous design or a part that is faulty, such as a bad tire or weak brake cables, can lead to a catastrophic accident.
Make your case count. Contact the Richard Troutman Law Firm. We can help
Too often, too many people don't take their motorcycle accident seriously right from the start. Often, it's because many cases seem so straightforward. Someone else caused the accident. That person should be held responsible.
Unfortunately, many motorcycle accidents end up being extremely complicated. That's why you need to contact attorney Richard Troutman now. At the Richard Troutman Law Firm, we will fight aggressively to make sure your rights are protected. If someone else caused your accident, you shouldn't have to pay for it. Discover what we can do for you. Call 866-434-5770 for a free case evaluation today or fill out the online contact form. We work on a contingency fee basis, which means you don't pay us anything unless we win.