Verdicts and Settlements - Case Results Matter To Orlando Attorney Troutman
Case results matter at the Richard Troutman Law Firm in Central Florida. That's why we're proud of the verdicts and settlements we have obtained for personal injury victims in Orlando, Winter Park and other cities throughout Florida. We realize that the money we obtain today for injury victims can make a dramatic difference in their lives for many years to come.
Insurance companies are often very reluctant to pay injury victims the money they rightfully deserve after an accident. They regularly make "low ball" offers that don't even begin to cover the true cost of an accident. That's why we fight so hard for the rights of injury victims. We believe injury victims deserve to be fairly compensated for their injuries.
Your case matters. Contact the Richard Troutman Law Firm. We can help
Some of the larger verdicts and settlements our experienced Orlando accident attorneys have obtained for injury victims in Florida include:
- $1.1 million: A.P. v. auto; confidential mediation result in April 2014.
- $500,000: B v. K; confidential mediation result in March 2014.
- $450,000: Brickey v. Allegiance Security; wrongful death case settled in mediation in June 2013 just before trial. Brickey, a young unmarried man with a 14-year-old daughter, was shot and killed by a motorcycle gang member after leaving a bar protected by Allegiance Security. The security company said it was the fault of Brickey for intentionally running over a motorcycle and being intoxicated and the fault of the gang member. The company claimed it could not prevent the death.
- $7.5 million: Personal injury case resulted in a confidential settlement at mediation. Case concluded Jan. 1, 2011. The case involved a pedestrian who was struck by a car at an auto auction.
- $1.25 million: Jones v. McMahan, Volusia County; personal injury case settled at mediation. Case concluded Jan. 1, 2011. The case involved a police officer on a motorcycle who hit a truck that turned left in front of him. The officer sustained a fractured knee which took multiple surgeries to repair.
- $6 million: W.M. v. MA; confidential mediation result in 2010.
Versatile, hard-working Orlando accident lawyer who delivers results
Many accidents might seem similar, but the circumstances surrounding each one are unique. That's why attorney Troutman works closely with every client to develop a strategy that suits each person's unique legal needs. This might sound simple. But finding out what strategy works best for each case takes great skill and patience - something the Richard Troutman Law Firm takes great pride in doing every day, one case at a time.
Lawyers often talk about what they can do for clients. Attorney Richard Troutman and his associates produce results. Over the course of his legal career, which has spanned more than 30 years, attorney Troutman has compiled a strong track record for obtaining large verdicts and settlements. But your case is more than just money. It's about justice and holding careless or reckless individuals and businesses accountable for their actions.
Serious accidents demand serious attention. Discover what we can do for you. Call 866-434-5770 for a free case evaluation. You can also reach us online or visit our Winter Park in person. Whatever works best for you. We're here to serve your needs.